Custom Upholstery Specializing in Marine Upholstery and Canvas

Minn Kota Talon Cover

I have been asked by several customers about custom protective covers for the New Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor. I have done some research and taken some measurements, and have my patterns for a Complete Cover ready. You can choose form Sunbrella canvas or neoprene, both are available in many colors to match your boat or existing Boat Covers. Due to the way the Talon is mounted, I will need some measurements from your Talon so get your tape measure out and give me a call. Have a great day and stay Warm, Becky

14 Responses

1. Mark

Hi Becky,
    Can you give me a quote on a minn kota Talon cover made in sunbrella?

Thanks

March 7, 2011 at 8:55 pm

• Becky Haynes

The Minn Kota Talon comes in 6′ and 8′ models, which size do you need a cover for?

March 8, 2011 at 1:16 pm

2. Lynn Marks

How much would a black towable 8′ Talon cover be and how long would it take to make?

July 10, 2011 at 6:14 pm

• Becky Haynes

Lynn I sent you an email with pricing and shipping options.
      Becky

July 11, 2011 at 6:45 pm

3. RIck Mitchell

Need a price please on a Minn Kota Talon cover 8′ Thanks

August 15, 2011 at 9:12 pm

• Becky Haynes

Thank You for your interest in the Minn Kota Talon Cover, I will email you the information you requested. Thanks again, Becky

August 19, 2011 at 8:01 pm

4. ben pyron

pricing on neoprene talon cover

August 30, 2011 at 5:30 pm

• Becky Haynes

Ben, Thank You for your interest in our Minn Kota Talon cover. It is available in Stamoid, Sunbrella, Top Gun and several other durable fabrics in many colors including camouflage. Unfortunately it is currently not available in neoprene.

August 30, 2011 at 5:59 pm

5. ben pyron

how about a price on the best fabric in your opinion in black for an 8’4″ model

September 1, 2011 at 2:56 pm

• Becky Haynes

I have emailed you pricing and shipping information.
      Thank You!!
      Becky

September 1, 2011 at 10:38 pm

6. Chadd

I have the 8ft talon. Are these covers just from when your traveling or can they stay on all the time? Whats the price etc? And what other measurements do you need? Please email me thanks!

October 11, 2011 at 2:30 pm

• Becky Haynes

The Talon Covers can be reinforced in the high rub areas to be used while towing if you would like. Most applications are to cover the unit to protect it from the elements while being stored. I have the measurements for the 8 and 6 ft models, and they are available in many Sunbrella colors to match you boats decor and taste. I do not publish prices on my website but will be glad to email you the requested pricing.
      Thank you for your interest in BB Upholstery LLC
      Becky

October 13, 2011 at 12:29 pm

7. Matt Vollmar

Need a price on 8 foot talon covers. I come to port o conner every march so I would pick up then. Black color.

October 17, 2011 at 2:33 pm

• Becky Haynes

Thank You for your inquiry. I do not publish prices on the internet. I have sent you a private email with the information you requested.
      Thank you for your interest in BB Upholstery